Thursday, April 7, 2011

Reply from Chipotle!!

Dear Friends,


Chipotle wrote to me this morning! I was very impressed with the promptness of their reply as well as their helpfulness in pointing me in the right direction. As seen below I was obviously excited by their letter.






Lauren,

First of all, WOW! Based on your website and your blog you look like you have a rather impressive background - especially with an opportunity like this one in Austraia! It's been a very long time since I've been there, but it's an amazing country and I can see your point of view in that this could be an excellent place for a Chipotle. Unfortunately, as we begin to look at expanding outside the US, Austria isn't quite on our radar - with us already having a location in London and in the process of building in Paris, we are working out way out that direction! It's emails like yours that help us know where we're wanted and where we might flourish the most. We have a team that scouts out different parts of the US (and the world) for us to build new restaurants and I will have them factor Austraia into their potential plans.

In regards to your desire to be our official Austrian ambassador, I admire your tenacity and how well thought out your plan is! I don't know how high I would encouage you to get your hopes, but I would say your best bet would be to check out our PHILANTHROPY section on our website (http://www.chipotle.com/en-US/company/philanthropy.aspx) where you can fill out a request. Once completed, it will be forwarded to the correct person for consideration. Just keep in mind that because of all the inquiries we get along these lines it can take from six to twelve weeks to process a request, so be sure to get your information submitted quickly.

I wish you the best of luck with your persual of your desired title of Chipotle ambassador to Austria as well as your endeavors in opera. You seem like a very ambitious woman and I'm sure you'll go far!



Sincerely,

Jeff





Thank you to Jeff for his kind reply! Now officially my favorite Chipotle employee.

This letter has only encouraged me to double my campaign efforts. I will be filling out a request today and I hope I can garner enough support from my friends online to make Chipotle seriously consider appointing me as ambassador to Austria. Any help you can give me would be much appreciated. Letters of reference, testemonials, or any exciting blog ideas would be much appreciated. 

What do you think of me doing a Lauren and Chipotle Burrito Friend Adventure: Kansas City Edition, blog post?  

Thank you all so much for supporting my cause, and helping me keep the ball rolling!!!!


Love,

Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Kudos!
    I just googled Chipotle and Austria and your page was the first hit.
    I'm Austrian and started loving Chipotle when I was in California.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really had a great time with your post! http://www.iessaywriter.com/ I am looking forward to read more blog post regarding this! Well written!

    ReplyDelete